Senior Pricing Analyst
If you are ready for your next career step and are willing to broaden your professional experience in trade, we have a challenge for you. Meet this new opportunity and apply for the position of Senior Pricing Analyst.
The offered position requires excellent communication skills, as well as creativity, ability to work in multicultural environment and analytical expertise as well as Pricing knowledge. In return, we offer a dynamic work environment in a highly motivated team.
- Participate in the development and execution of the pricing policy of the company.
- Develop pricing models and tools to evaluate the impact of pricing changes on revenue and profitability.
- Analysis of the pricing policy via standard and self-developed reports based on our Merchandise Management System using SQL, Excel and cloud based BI system.
- Build objective business cases to evaluate the impact of changes in pricing policy upon request from senior management level.
- Developing a full understanding of the competitive market and influences of pricing and costs on the business.
- Communicate results to key stakeholders to help for informed business decisions.
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Business Administration.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Results driven, self-organized and responsible person.
- Team spirit, creativity and drive.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Enthusiasm to develop in the field of analysis while using different reporting tools (SQL, Excel, Google Cloud Platform).
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training and development in a state of the art environment.