Supply PlannerDay in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as a Supply Planner in METRO.
• Ensure the appropriate goods availability in the stores and the distribution centers
• Use the sales forecast in order to plan the stock in the optimum way across the distribution network of the company by placing the appropriate orders to suppliers and to distribution centers
• Collaborate with suppliers in order to manage the order fulfillment, to ensure that all delivery conditions are defined based on customer needs
• Places all purchasing orders for all Metro locations (stores, warehouses, distribution center, depot/hub); optimizes orders (at full pallet and or full truck if needed)
• Manages the customer orders communicated by the store organization.
• University degree in Economics or Logistics would be an advantage
• Working level in spoken and written English
• Аnalytical skills and logical thinking
• Excellent MS Office literacy (advanced Excel, and/or Database knowledge is an advantage)
• Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
• Participation in various national and international projects
• Continuous training in a state of the art environment
• Additional health insurance
• 10% discount at our stores